Lindsey and her horses are available for film and media work.
Trained Horse Skills
- Liberty (no ropes attached for ground skills)
- Bridleless (no bridle for riding)
- English or Western riding
- Laying down
- Being handled/ridden by kids and actors
- Lindsey’s horses are known for being exceptionally calm, compliant, and easy to work with.
Experience in Film and Media
- 2019 Unbridled – feature film. Dreamer is the lead horse and performs liberty, bridleless, English riding, and stunts. Kahleesi also appears in the film for liberty and bridleless.
- 2019 A Very Corgi Christmas – feature film with Dreamer taking part in a riding town festival.
- 2019 The Farmer and The Belle – a Christmas Comedy film featuring Dreamer in an opening scene for a comedy liberty act.
- 2018 Autumn Stables – feature film. Kahleesi is the lead horse and performs tasks at liberty, Western riding, and handling. Horses Angel and Dreamer also appear in the film for Western riding and being handled by child actors.
- 2017 TSN Sports Grey Cup Commercial featuring Kahleesi in a riding western role.
- Dreamer – Palomino trained for English, Western, Jumping (up to 3ft), rear, lay down, liberty work, and bridleless
- Kahleesi – White/grey trained for English, Western, Jumping (can do heights over 3ft), rear, lay down, liberty work and bridleless
- Mystique – Grey trained for English, Western, Jumping (can do heights over 3ft), rear, lay down, liberty work and bridleless
- Fairly – Bay horse trained for English/Western, Jumping, lay down, liberty work and bridleless
- Kaibou – Cream coloured “roan” mustang trained for Western, lay down, liberty work, obstacles
- Other horses may be available please contact email@example.com for current availability
- General rate is $1000/day or $550/half day +travel/accommodation if needed. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or a quote.